terça-feira, 7 de maio de 2013

Carl Gustav Jung fala sobre a morte


Algumas citações desse vídeo:

The psyche doesn't depend on these confinements. And then what? When the psyche is not under that obligation to live in time and space alone, and obviously it doesn't, then, to that extent, the psyche is not supressed to those worlds. That means a practical continuation of life, of a sort of kind of psychic existence beyond time and space.*

~

"Belief is a difficult thing for me. I don't believe. I must have a reason for a certain hypothesis. If I know a thing, I'm gonna know it, I don't need to believe it. If I don't allow myself, for instance, to believe a thing just for the sake of believing it, I can't believe it, but when there are sufficient reasons for a certain hypothesis, I shall accept".

~

"Life behaves as if it were going on. So I think it's better for old people to live on, to look forward to the next day as if he had to expend centuries and then he lives properly. But when he is afraid, when he doesn't look forward, he looks back, it petrifies you. He dies before his time. But when he is living looking forward to a greater adventure that is ahead, then he lives".

* tive dificuldade em ouvir essa parte, então, se tiver trocado alguma palavra, por favor me corrijam :) mas acredito que mantive o sentido daquilo que ele quis dizer, no vídeo.

Visto em OPEN CULTURE

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário